Main Accounting Services
• Advices related to client’s accounting policy structuring.
• Keeping of relevant accounting books and registers.
• Processing and accounting of sale and purchase invoices.
• Implementation of chronological registration of accounting operations.
• Preparation and filing of documents for registration and deregistration pursuant to VAT Act.
• Preparation of purchase ledgers, sales ledgers and VAT declarations.
• Processing of client’s cash register reports.
• Processing of client’s bank account statements.
• Depreciation charge.
• Preparation of tax depreciation plan and accounting depreciation plan.
• Processing of business trip documents and preparation of travel order.
• Maintenance of cash book for cash expenses.
• Processing of other documents related to the current activities of the company /rental agreements, contracts with suppliers, contracts with clients, etc./
• Preparation of documents in connection with cross-checking and audits carried out by the National Revenue Agency /NRA/.
• Preparation of payment documents for taxes under the relevant tax laws – Corporate Income Tax Act, VAT Act, Excise Duty Act, Local Taxes and Fees Act, Natural Persons Income Tax Act, etc.
• Preparation of social security payment documents according to the applicable social security law.
• Preparation and filing of Intrastat declarations.
• Preparation and filing of VIES declarations.
• Preparation and filing of statements to the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/ pursuant to the Currency Act.
• Preparation and filing of declarations pursuant to Local Taxes and Fees Act.
• Preparation and filing of declarations pursuant to Natural Person Income Tax Act.
• Preparation and filing of declarations pursuant to Corporate Income Tax Act.
• Preparation and filing of declarations pursuant to VAT Act.
• Preparation and filing of declarations pursuant to Excise Duty Act.
• Preparation of statements to the National Revenue Agency on issuance of documents and lack or existence of receivables and payables.
• Preparation of documents to be certified by the National Revenue Agency and the National Social Security Institute.
• Preparation of documents for registration in the Labour Inspection.
• Preparation of accounting information required by the bank in case of client credit application.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and other financial statements regarding the client upon request of the crediting bank.
• Preparation of interim financial statements upon request of the client.
• Preparation of statements and other documents for the National Statistical Institute.
• Preparation of documents for the National Revenue Agency about registration of cash registers.
Additional Accounting Services
• Preparation of sale invoices upon special request of the client.
• Preparation of payment documents other than payrolls, taxes and social security contributions.
• Preparation of all documents required for business travel:
– Travel order in conformity with the Ordinance on Business Travels.
– report form for the work performed, which shall be prepared by the employee/worker sent on business travel.
– list of expense supporting documents which should be submitted by the employee/worker sent on business travel.
• Filing documents with the National Revenue Agency concerning various issues related to client’s business activity.
• Filing documents with the National Statistical Institute.
• Filing documents with the Bulgarian National Bank.
• Filing documents with the Labour inspection.
• Filing documents with other institutions, organizations and agencies.
• Assistance in conclusion of contracts with labour medicine service.
• Assistance in conclusion of contract for technical service and repair with service entity registered by the relevant competent authority.
Labour Salary and Human Resource
• Preparation of labour files of the workers and employees which include:
– preparation of drafts of employment contracts and additional agreements to the employment contracts with the purpose for maximum protection of the employer’s interests.
– preparation of job description drafts for workers and employees.
– preparation of acts for assumption of office.
– preparation of list of documents required from the workers and employees for appointment.
– preparation of draft documents for termination of the employment relations.
– preparation of Certificate of social security income (UP-2) of the workers and employees.
– preparation of Certificate of social security (labour) length of service (UP-3) of the workers and employees.
• Preparation of payrolls and salary slips.
• Preparation of payment orders and salary, social security and tax orders.
• Preparation and filing of Declaration Form 1 and Declaration Form 6 with the National Revenue Agency.
• Preparation and filing of notices under art. 62, para 4 of the Labour Code.
• Preparation of certificates and declarations required by the workers and employees.
• Registration of sickness certificate for workers and employees and maintenance of register for the documents submitted to the social security agency for calculation and payment of compensations from the State Social Security pursuant to Ordinance on calculation and payment of compensations from state social security.
• Preparation and certification of service record books and maintenance of Register of issued service record books pursuant to the Ordinance of service record books and length of service.
• Consulting on specific issues and problems related to all direct and indirect tax deductions at source.
• Consulting on specific tax procedures.
• Consulting on transactions between related parties.
• Consulting in connection with election of the most effective tax structures and schemes for implementation of various activities and transactions.
• Consulting on carrying out activity of foreign company in Bulgaria via place of business activity and accredited representative.
• Consulting on application of Double taxation treaties.
• Consulting on foreign exchange.
• Representation before the revenue agencies, including in the course audits and inspections.
• Detailed tax analysis of the entire business activity of the client with view to identifying the problems and creating effective and working solutions for minimizing the risks and optimizing the business processes.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of investment and business projects.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of individual contracts and transactions.
• Tax analysis and evaluation during transfer of assets, shares, interests and business companies.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of company transformations – mergers, amalgamations, divisions and other forms of reorganization and restructuring.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of schemes for implementation of individual activities and transactions, including by subsidiaries.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of implementation of activities and transactions by holding structures.
• Tax analysis and evaluation of implementation of activities and transactions by joint ventures, consortia and other forms of integration of economic activities.
• Tax strategies for selection of the right schemes for investment, financing and realization of individual transactions and activities.
• Tax strategies for optimization of the company taxation as a whole or for specific transaction or business.
• Tax strategies for use of appropriate customs regimes for the purposes of tax optimization.
• Tax strategies in the context pf preparation of business plans and investment projects.
• Strategies for tax planning and structuring of the residents and on-residents income in the country.
• Tax strategies related to deferring or rescheduling of tax liabilities.
• Tax strategies related to integration of public receivables.
• Tax representations before the National Revenue Agency during tax audits and cross-checking.
• Analysis and evaluation of tax audit acts, actions or omissions of the National Revenue Agency.
• Analysis and evaluation of tax audit reports and acts of the administration and evaluation of the conclusions and determined tax liabilities.
• Statement on the possibilities for defense taking into consideration the specific facts and documents and expert arguments which may be used by the client for defense against audit acts.
• Evaluation of the assets appropriate to be used as security for the liabilities in order to prevent compulsory collection.
• Advices on presentation of the required information and documents to the national Revenue Agency.
Our finance practice covers the full range of international and domestic financial advice with particular emphasis on structured products, securitisation, securities, derivatives, banking, restructuring, asset finance, project finance, and financial services.
Legamax Accounting Ltd. provides advice to financial institutions, commercial and industrial clients, investors, lenders, borrowers.
Our financial experts and accountants deliver high quality advice related to:
- Day-by-day banking transactions and operations
- Investment projects
- Asset finance
- Project finance